Motherhood


The most challenging yet fulfilling aspect of my life so far...


Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Adventures of Mum and Jonas

I know, I know, I will post some more American Roadtrip pics really soon. Maybe even tonight. If I have time.
I don't know if any of you can relate, but if you haven't blogged in awhile and then you do, the next one is always easier. There's just that something about doing it that first time when you haven't in awhile. If you know what I mean!
Here are some pics from this week. I have been helping on the woodlot with some treeplanting. Its been hard to steal any family away to babysit, so we have brought Jonas out for a few hours of work!! mamamama and Jonas in the BIG truck after work.



Jonas tired and ready for a nap!




taking a walk around the property on a cold and sunny Autumn morning...



visiting the many animals at Grandpa J's.....Mum feeling a little sketched out by the baby horse...

4 comments:

lisalou said...

You two are gorgeous!

Kelly said...

He has beautiful baby blues!

Anonymous said...

So when can I take Jonas for the entire day???

Kathleen said...

Chris is much better at putting Liam to sleep, too! I read in a magazine that dads are often better because the baby doesn't get distracted by the smell of mom's sweet milk.