Motherhood


The most challenging yet fulfilling aspect of my life so far...


Monday, May 14, 2007

Mothers Day

My very first Mothers Day! I must admit I was totally exhausted. Jonas is going through a little growth spurt at the moment - well, the past 48 hours. Abit fussy, but some really big changes! He always wants to be standing now - we hold him up alot on our laps. He also likes his exersaucer - we have him in there for about 10 minutes before he is tired.


Grandpa Jerry came over to watch over Jonas so that Jordan and I could have breakfast together at the HBI for the Mothers Day brunch. Then I came home and napped with Jonas for a couple of hours. Grandma Janet and Case came over and we had some wine and hung out in the sun... Everyone held and played with Jonas so I had a little bit of a break - it was really nice! Then in the evening, Jerry came over to take Jonas for a walk around the forest (Jonas still loves staring up at the trees!) I was tired, but I had a really nice and relaxing day.
Jordan has taken the week off work to do some finnishing carpentry to our house before we move out for the vacation rentors. I have a ton of work to do as well; so far I have gotten alot more done than I thought I would with Jonas around. He will sleep in his stroller while I am working on the gardens...no problems!



Dad and Jonas, May 13
The Cannes film market starts in a couple days and already we have had some distribution interest from France and all french speaking parts of Europe. So, we have our fingers crossed and are hoping for some serious interest in our documentary.
wish us luck!

2 comments:

Reesh said...

My first Mother's Day wasn't all that great either...but they do get better! Happy Mother's Day all the same...

lisalou said...

Love the photos, I can't believe how big he's getting already!
What's your documentary about?